University of Sheffield offers Engineering International Scholarships to all international undergraduate students commencing their studies in the Faculty of Engineering in September 2013.
The scholarships are worth £2,000 per year each.
Eligibility and Award Criteria:
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2013 in one of the following departments: Aerospace Engineering, Automatic Control & Systems Engineering, Bioengineering, Chemical & Biological Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in first or subsequent years.
- The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of studies. Award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of 60% overall average mark.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
How to Apply
You can make an application to study an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Sheffield from anywhere in the world. You may be required to take an internationally recognised English language test such as TOEFL or IELTS. More details see at http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/international/howtoapply/undergraduate
- See more at: http://www.infobeasiswa.net/archives/2013/05/13/engineering-international-scholarships-2013-at-university-of-sheffield-uk/#sthash.PT8Yp7Z4.dpuf